Sunday 14 April 2019

" TAXI "

Following on from my last post, I have now painted a version of the car as a Taxi, have set this one in flight mode.

Don't know at the moment if I will be offering painted versions due to the length of time it takes to paint them, but will see if possible.
Have also painted up the Desert Nomad tent, nothing like getting it done at the last minute, as I had to cast and paint it today for release. Need to be better organised for next month ! LOL

Just a quick post today, hopefully next time I will have some Cantina patrons to show, so until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

8 comments:

  1. The taxi paint scheme looks so cool. I can fully understand your hesitancy in offering painted versions of it - it does look like a lot of work for you to do.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan, yes it's a tough decision as I like to offer painted versions for customers, but have to weigh up the time it takes. The post Apoc vehicles weren't offered painted for this reason, the lambo was easier because of the gem paints. Will think about it over December
      Delete
  2. Love the Taxi paintjob on this one, I can fully understand you not wanting to offer it painted like this, not a scheme I'd want to paint more than once!

    Perhaps just do UK versions (all black!)

    Cheers Roger.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roger, was pleased with how it turned out, great minds think alike as Sarah said about a black taxi on the weekend
      Delete
  3. Better be willing to charge premium prices for a painted version (which looks very nice btw), it looks like it'd take a lot of work.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dai, yes there was a lot of work so probably won’t be offering painted versions
      Delete
  4. Corking job on the Taxi Dave. Love how you do the windows in them. The nomad tent looks pretty cool as well.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, always striving for better ways to do windows, was pleased with the tents as I need a few more for my gaming
      Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment