Sunday 14 April 2019

" SEASONS GREETINGS AND STUFF "


First off I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Xmas, and a Happy New Year, now I know this is the picture I used last year, but I like it so thought I'd use it again this Year.
Since my last post I've been trying to finish off some of my outstanding IA models before starting anything new.
First up is my Trandoshan hunting party, the most famous Trandoshan being Bossk the bounty hunter seen in Empire Strikes Back( in the picture below), these models come in the core set of IA, so you can see how long they've been sat there awaiting paint ! LOL as well as painting each outfit a different colour I've varied the skin tone on each one as well.


Next I've painted a Clawdite shapeshifter, as seen in episode 2 Attack of the Clones, you get four of these models in the Heroes of the Empire box set, the other 3 are at the bottom of my painting list, as I can only see me using one of these at a time in my games.


Next is my second Nexu, I've photographed it next to the first one I painted ( just so no one says it's the same one I showed last time ! LOL) this was also in episode 2


Last up today is a Caamasi, for those sat there going where's that from, it's from the expanded universe, so hasn't appeared in any films or series, just books and comic strips. When I saw the model I thought that would be something different to do and look good wandering the streets of Tatooine.


Might do one more post before the new year possibly a reflection of the past year or maybe some new bits who knows, it definitely won't be a top ten of the year as no one has been daft enough to volunteer to do one, and can't say I blame them ! LOL
That's the lot for this post so have a great Xmas and until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

16 comments:

  1. I am familiar with Bossk but none of the others. My favourites out of this batch are your two Nexu - great figures! All the best, Dave, and have a great Christmas.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan, always liked the Nexu. Hope the new way of posting with the bit of background and reference pictures are helping with not knowing some of the characters.
      Hope you have a great Xmas too
      Delete
    2. The background and reference pictures are most helpful and appreciated, Dave.
    3. No problem Bryan, shall continue doing it this way
      Delete
  2. Festive greetings and a Merry Christmas to all and each

    From the Irish gang :-)
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Merry Xmas to you and the rest of the Irish Musketeers
      Delete
  3. Most excellent Dave. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope you have a good one :)
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, and the same for you and your family, with no more 111 calls needed
      Delete
  4. Great stuff as always Dave, Knew most of them, but not the last one, though that is a rather "regal" looking costume he has on, not just a background character I'm guessing?

    A top ten of your stuff would be great, but I'm having my work cut out just trying to go through all of Simons posts!!!!

    Have a great Christmas, and happy new year.

    Cheers Roger.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roger, I reckon the Caamasi May have a part to play in my gaming! lol hope you and your family have a great Xmas and happy new year.
      I know you have your work cut out on Simon’s top ten mate so no problem
      Delete
  5. Fantastic job mate, Merry Xmas
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andy, have a merry Xmas too mate
      Delete
  6. Some great figures Dave and some nice painting as well. Hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy, peaceful and productive new year
    Ask the best
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you John, hope you have a merry Xmas and Happy new year too, mine probably won't be that peaceful with my two running around and asking for help with their presents, but helps keep me young and motivated ! LOL
      Delete
  7. Nice work on those Nexu! They've come up really nicely. Again, something I should use to inspire myself to get started on my own ones!
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, if someone uses what I've done as inspiration, I take that as high praise indeed !
      Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment