Sunday 14 April 2019

" I'M BACK ! "

I have returned from my holiday slightly browner and recharged, although I have a lot of work to do to get ready for Crisis in Antwerp next weekend, so this post is more of a what's to come than a what I've been up to.

While I was away I picked up some more Imperial Assault, I got the expansion "Tyrants of Lothal" and two booster packs to go with it, Zeb and Sabine, and Kanan and Ezra.
These are all based around the Star Wars Rebels cartoon series, which was inspired by the Ralph Mcquarrie concept art from the original Star Wars film. I still need to get Hera Syndulla and chopper pack to finish the crew.
By the end of the holiday I found I had spending money left so also picked up the " Heart of the Empire " expansion, and the Emperor, stormtrooper pack, and Kayn Somos trooper commander, this means I now have a lot more Stormtroopers to paint, and Death Troopers as well, this should certainly keep me busy for the next few months. Unfortunately I don't think I'll get my stormtroopers finished for the unit challenge this month, but maybe next month ! LOL
I have read all your blog posts I missed while I was away, as there was so many I've not commented on any, but have started commenting on ones that have been posted since my return, hopefully no one minds !
That's it for this post, so until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

10 comments:

  1. Great to have you back, Dave. It's always nice to go away and recharge your batteries.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan, gave me time to reflect as I had been concerned on whether to continue on with WTW, rest assured it will continue on, and have some new fresh ideas for lots of our existing ranges and games, and some new ones as well.
      Delete
  2. Good to hear the holdiay was a good'n.

    Looking forward to seeing these SW goodies in the (plastic) flesh!
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dai, got to do some things I hadn't done before like Biketoberfest, and the flight's of passage ride, so was good.
      Have managed to undercoat them all, seemed a lot less when sat in a box ! LOL
      Delete
  3. Good luck in Crisis I've been a couple of times on my way back home and enjoyed it very much, Antwerp is a brilliant city as well, although we did have one of our bikes stolen there so mixed memories but the good far outweigh the bad.
    Sounds like you've got a lot of painting in the queue, good luck with that as well.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you John, I do enjoy Crisis as it has a relaxed atmosphere. That's awful you had a bike stolen, but glad the good memories outway the bad.
      Isn't there always more models in the queue ! LOL
      Delete
  4. Glad you enjoyed your break, never been to Crisis, do you take a lot of stock with you or do take orders to fill when you get back?

    Lot more Star Wars post in the pipeline then ;-)

    Cheers Roger.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roger, yes was great to have a break.
      I take a lot of stock to all the shows I go to, but always seem to run out of something different each time ! If we ever run out of something at a show, then we offer a mailing service.
      Maybe just a few more Star Wars posts ! LOL
      Delete
    2. I was thinking about the distance to Antwerp, do you drive there or go by plane? Resin ain't hand luggage really is it.

      Cheers Roger.
    3. I have a van which all my stock fits in ready to set up at the shows, so we drive, could imagine the faces of customs scanning the bags at an airport! lol
      Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment