Sunday 14 April 2019

" BACK TO THE GREEN "

To get back into the swing of greenstuffing, I have made a couple of pieces to add to my IA collection.
First up is a female Tusken Raider, now if you haven't seen one of these before they appeared in episode 2 " Attack of the Clones" when Anakin goes to rescue his mother.

Next is a Tusken child also seen in the same scene as the female.

Have also finished the huts to go with them, and will be releasing them in December, pictured here with an IA Tusken Raider to show scale. These will be cast hollow for placing bits inside and keeping the price down.

Next up I would like to make one of their hounds, this all depends on workload so will have to wait and see.

That's it for this post so until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

10 comments:

  1. Do like me some Tusken goodness. After reading the Outlander comics they got loads more interesting I think. Excellent stuff Dave.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dai, was originally going to make more copies of these but now thinking of making different poses instead for some variation I might even do some raiders
      Delete
  2. It must feel good getting back to sculpting figures again, Dave.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. It’s nice to trigger the muscle memory as I need to finish a large piece for a client
      Delete
  3. Nice work on them both. They will look great on the tabletop.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, these were done very quickly to force the muscle memory, hopefully the next ones I do will be better, but as you say they will work on the tabletop no problem
      Delete
  4. I admire your talents Dave - always great to see your sculpts, and these are cracking additions to your collection!
    Bravo :-)
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Greg, I wouldn’t say these were my best but a good tool to get back in the swing of sculpting
      Delete
  5. Nice work on the sculpting of these, Dave. Very impressive!
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, hopefully in a few weeks I’ll do some more when my hand is back in
      Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment