Sunday 14 April 2019

" DO YOU REMEMBER LINGERIE "

As is quite often the way on the run up to Salute, I don't seem to have much time for any personal hobby, and also limited on new bits for the company.
I have however managed to finish the Gyro Pilot on foot, this was fun to do, both sculpting and painting.
I always thought that the Gyro Captain in MM2 was a very deep and colourful character, so wanted to do a model that represented similar qualities.

Still working on bits that I hope to have as prerelease at Salute but will have to see as time goes on, that's all for now, hope to have a few updates between now and Salute as time allows, until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

8 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to seeing you at "Salute", Dave, and that pilot on foot is awesome imho... will he be at the show?
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, looking forward to the show and catching up with you and as many others as I can. The pilot will definitely be at the show as I've almost finished casting up stock of him
      Delete
  2. That's a real good likeness, Dave. Trivia fact - the quote, "Do you remember lingerie?" came from Curmudgeon (played by Syd Heylen), one of Pappagallo's followers, who wore a bunch of medals on his jacket, not the Gyro Captain. Still, I forgive you, because it is a nice quote.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan enjoyed doing the sculpt, and was a funny quote
      Delete
  3. Very nice, Dave. Looks exactly as it should. I have a feeling it's going to be rather popular at Salute, along with the Falcon and the tanker.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jez, hopefully I can get the gyrocopter finished to go with them as well, the plane will have to be released later
      Delete
  4. Awesome job! The Gyro Captain is high up on my to do list. The main bit I figure on using was an Artizan Thrilling tales figure one of there pilots and swapping his weapon out for a crossbow.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, will be selling this exact figure and will have stock at Salute if your interested
      Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment