Sunday 14 April 2019

"BUSY BUSY "

This weekend on Sunday, we will be attending the show ROBIN at the following address
Nottigham Tennis Centre
University Boulevard
Nottingham
NG7 2QH ***PLEASE NOTE some Satnavs send you to the wrong place!  Please check before leaving or follow the signs for the Tennis Centre once on University Boulevard~***
10am - 4pm
If your in the area why not come and say hi !, we don't charge for them ! LOL
So this week has seen me mostly doing emergency casting to fill the gaps made at PAW last weekend, I have however managed to make a new display for one of my cabinets.

I like to keep adding to our displays and coming up with new ones, to keep it new and fresh when people visit our stand, so this one shows our current range of Future City Scenics, I still have pieces I want to add to this range but this will all depend on time.
Hope you all have a great weekend and until next time have fun !

Cheers Dave

8 comments:

  1. Good luck at Robin, Dave, and your display looks awesome imho :-)
    Reply
  2. Thank you Simon, I've left enough space to be able to add more when completed, are you going to be at beachhead the following weekend ?
    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope so Dave. Looking forward to seeing you (and Roy) there :-)
    2. That will be great mate, as the smaller shows allow for a lot more time to talk
      Delete
  3. The future display looks good Dave, I’m sure it will be as impressive as your alien terrain and post apoc stuff!
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andy, the post apoc display you saw on the weekend is only half of it as customers keep buying my painted versions, then I have to try and find time to paint up replacements
      Delete
  4. Cool looking display, Dave. I do like the spy in the sky camera keeping watch on goings on.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan wanted to place it without a flying stand, so seemed a logical place

No comments:

Post a Comment