Sunday 14 April 2019

" FORGOTTEN HEROES UPDATE "

Been progressing along with the remaining robots that I want to finish for this years submission. First up is Happy Shrapnel/ Tubal Caine, just need to finish the reverse of the weapons and this one will be finished

Next up is the progress on Morrigun, the main shaping is now finished, just need to add all the extra little details that Clint drew

Have made some small progress on Blackblood, probably due to how much work Mongrol took, but don't regret getting him finished first.

Last up is Nemesis, he won't count towards my entry as I started him before June, but I thought I would include him in the pictures as he makes up part of the warriors story

That's the lot for today, so until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

15 comments:

  1. My word Dave, you are flying along!
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael, trying to fit in time when I can, got a very busy couple of weeks coming up, so hopefully can get them all finished in time
      Delete
  2. You most certainly are on a roll, Dave. Terrific work on all of them.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan, few more to go after Forgotten Heroes finishes, then I just need someone for them to fight so they get some time on the battlefield
      Delete
  3. Outstanding progress Dave, and every one of them is looking fantastic!
    Really looking forward to seeing them all when they're finished and basking under your brushwork :-)
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Greg, getting close on finishing the sculpting and have started to paint Ronn
      Delete
  4. All ace looking sculpts Dave. They will be great when finished.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, got a bit more done last night, started thinking which one I want to do next after Forgotten Heroes
      Delete
  5. I love these, Nemesis is looking so good!
    Reply
    Replies
    1. thank you Andy, I almost scrapped him at one point to start again as I wasn't sure on the proportions, but he turned out fine in the end
      Delete
  6. All look so fantastic Dave. And your pace of work is impressive too. Bravo.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dai, very busy with the business at the moment but really wanted to get as many done as possible, so putting in 10 minutes hear and 10 minutes there and it soon mounts up
      Delete
  7. Crikey, that's a lot of sculpting work you've been doing Dave. I've not looked at the FH blog, yet, so first time I'm seeing what you've been doing.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roy, it is quite a big project a
      Delete
    2. And there is a lesson in checking what you've written before pressing publish ! LOL
      What I actually put was that there is a lot of warriors, and that I wanted to make a sizeable dent through Forgotten Heroes, then slow up after and maybe do one a month until I've got them all finished, as I haven't been doing as much as I would like on my Star Wars project this month
      Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment