Sunday 14 April 2019

" AT-ST "

This month I've been trying to get my walkers done for IA, earlier this month I showed mt AT-DP, now I've finished my AT-ST, this vehicle was first seen in Empire Strikes Back on Hoth, then a larger feature in The Return Of The Jedi on Endor.
I used the same painting technique on this one as I did for the AT-DP.

Here is also a group shot of the two walkers together, this is to make life easier for Azazel for Mechanical November painting challenge. I have a third walker to do, but won't be finished in time so may try and get it finished for his Diabolical December painting challenge instead.

That's it for this post, so until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

14 comments:

  1. Great work, Dave, and I don't know how I missed your earlier post on the AT-DP - But I've read it now!! :-)
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, easily done with so many blogs to keep up with!
      Delete
  2. Glad Simon, missed a post as I don't fell so bad myself now for missing your last one! great paintwork on the two walkers, and equally good "stuffing" on the Sand people in you last post too!

    Cheers Roger.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roger, was glad to finally finish the walkers. Don’t worry on the last post mate not a problem
      Delete
  3. They both look great, Dave. First class paint jobs on them.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan, feel my vehicle painting is slowly improving
      Delete
  4. This looks as good as the last one, which is very good.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you John, at least that means I’ve been consistent
      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, unfortunately I’ve left the largest til last, bad planning on my part ! lol
      Delete
  6. Great work on the pair of them, Dave! I assume the third walker is Weiss' AT-ST?
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, good to get them finished with the help of your challenges. The third walker is a AT-AT that has sat for far too long
      Delete
  7. Spot on mate. All that needs is a Wookie with two Ewok pals to rope swing on to the roof! :)
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dai, you never know what I might sculpt! lol
      Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment