Sunday 14 April 2019

" TERRAIN TIME "

Sarah pointed out recently, that I've not released any scenery for a while. As Terrain is part of my companies name I thought I'd better fix this, so first up is something that has a double use for me, first a new piece of scenery I can release, and secondly with a small bit of conversion I can use it in my Imperial Assault games, so I present our pit monster (no I haven't thought of a better name ! LOL)

Next up is a well that a customer asked if we could build as a one off, which when I looked at thought would be easy enough to put into production, which he was happy with as it will be a lot cheaper for him, he has another design which we will also be putting into production, then I've got a couple of one offs to do for him. In the well there will will be swirling spirits with a Banshee emerging from the centre, will show more once it's further along.

Have also picked up the parts for a ruined church I started last year, and will endeavour to get that finished as well, pictures will follow once it's further along. Now some will remember I started some more post apocalyptic vehicles, these will be released in April as Salute's theme this year is post apocalyptic so seems the best time, but once I've finished them and show them on here you guys will be able to order straight away.
Last thing today, I ran a Death Match day on Saturday at Rochester games and models, and Clint has done a great report which you can find here clint-anythingbutaone
Here is the second review of the weekends event emotionally14
That's all for today, so until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Andy, with a little work it would be a perfect model for Star Wars but different enough as it stands now
      Delete
  2. Given your passion for "Star Wars" I was wondering if you'd ever get round to making an actual sarlacc or a sarlacc-inspired figure? I'm so glad you have.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan, needed to find a way that wouldn’t have any repercussions, there is more I’d like to do but need to find a way it doesn’t infringe on copyright
      Delete
  3. That well is rather lovely indeed Dave.

    Will the proposed Spirits and banshee be optional during assembly or built into the terrain piece?
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dai, they will be optional to give the greatest versatility, will also be casting them in either green or blue translucent resin to make painting easier. The Banshee will also b e removable to use in games as well
      Delete
  4. Well (no pun intended!) that all looks very nice. I love the well particularly.

    Cheers Roger.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roger, and no pun taken! LOL the wall sections will be separate so can be positioned where an individual wants them
      Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment