Sunday 14 April 2019

" SOMETHING NEW AND SOMETHING BORROWED "

Regular readers on this blog will know I was luckily enough to be in a fan film, I recently approached one of the two guy's who made the film about making models based on the characters that were their creation. I was given permission, just advised not to mention a certain name which is copyrighted. So here is the first of two Rock Henchmen, I may put them into the Death Match world, and already have a trader creature in-mind to use these guys as bodyguards with.

Now while I've been making these models I thought it would be a good time to build a smiling Chuckwalla as well, after a quick look through my reference material, I found I don't have any pictures, so thought a quick look on Google should give me what I want, NOTHING ! So do any of you have pictures you could email me I would be very grateful, very short post today so until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

8 comments:

  1. A nice looking figure, Dave, which I well remember from the fan film. I will have a picture of a smiling chuckwalla somewhere seeing as I own every issue of 2000AD ever published but finding it would be a monumental task. Your best bet would probably be to check in the Strontium Dog Agency Files graphic novels, which sadly, I don't own. Sorry I can't help more.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan, this was the one I played, the other one has a different face. The only graphic novel I have is the early case files which it isn’t in, so will keep looking
      Delete
  2. I remember the fan film, cracker it was too
    Reply
    Replies
    1. It has actually won several awards as well now, the first showing at Thrillfest, people were asking when it was going to be made into a feature length movie ! At least we have a Rogue trooper movie to look forward to as well as the Judge Dredd TV series
      Delete
  3. Really nice figure Dave, the film is a blast!

    Is there going to be a Rogue Trooper movie? hadn't heard that.

    Sorry cant help you with the "Chuckwalla" picture though

    Cheers Roger.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roger, seeing film making from the other side of the lens was very insightful and great fun.
      A british director who is a fan has signed up on it as he feels 2000 ad characters should get the same respect as marvel and dc.
      No problem, I may just go from memory !
      Delete
  4. Looks good! That fan film was most excellent.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, it's amazing the number of places the film was shown including Wasteland Weekend, would love to go to that one year
      Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment