Sunday 14 April 2019

" I'M JUST STEPPING OUTSIDE I MAY BE SOMETIME "

As there is only just over 5 weeks until Salute, I will be quiet  on the blogging front. This is due to 14 sheets of casting required to restock my stall, plus I would like to sort out my display cabinets as well to get them back to full working order.
Below is the customary map on where to find us, for those visiting the event, plus we are going to have balloons so you can spot us from anywhere in the hall .

Will try to keep up with your blog posts as time permits, so until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Salute enormously Dave, so best of luck getting your stock back up to speed :-)
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, some bits should take no time at all, where others may take a little while, plus The displays need a little TLC and hopefully something new too
      Delete
  2. Now whatever happens this time, do not let me leave without shaking you warmly by the hand!
    Reply
    Replies
    1. No problem mate, I will be either on the stand or more likely at the gaming table until 4.15 pm when I have to go and get the van and sit in a very long que ! LOL
      Delete
  3. Have a blinding show Dave :-)
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steve, this show normally takes the most out of me, it can be very intense
      Delete
  4. What you're doing makes a lot of sense, Dave. I wish you well.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan, was a difficult decision, but had to find the time somewhere
      Delete
  5. I wont be there again this year, but the very best of luck to you at Salute, I hope you have a great show! (though I'm sure you will).

    All the best mate, Cheers Roger.
    Reply
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you won't be there Roger, I'm sure it will all go fine ! LOL
      Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment