For my recent birthday, my wife and children got me some rebel spaceships for my chess set Death Star project. I choose to go with the Armada size craft as they would look more in scale with the project.
The first thing I had to do was clip off the locating pegs they come on, as I will be using paper clip wire to attach them to the Death Star, once that was removed I then put in a pin on one of each type of ship to do a test paint for each.
My first attempt didn't go to well as I tried to paint each little panel, so I tried drybrushing the ships instead, this proved a lot better. Then I picked out a few details and markings to give them the proper feel.
For an idea of size the A-Wing is 12 mm in length.Quite pleased with the result, only have 5 more of each ship to do.
That's it for this post, so until next time have fun !