Saturday 19 October 2019

CASUALTIES OF THE MOVE !

So i have found the first casualties of our move, I can't find the slipknot figure that is part of the suicide box set ! Hopefully he is in another box and I will find him as I sort through. I also can't paint the last of Joker's henchmen as when I got the box there was a base missing, that being said I have finished three more henchmen models.
First is the one in the Panda suit.

Next is the white smiler

And last is the black smiler

Here is a group shot of Joker and all his men

I only have three more I can finish at the moment, Katana, Deadshot, and Diablo. I will be showing these in a later post, so until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

10 comments:

  1. I'm not too keen on the two smiler figures but panda-suit guy is great. I hope you find your missing figures, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan, the similar figures are a bit strange, the panda is a very cool figure. Hopefully they'll turn up in a box somewhere, when I can start emptying them !

      Delete
  2. Loving the Panda guy Dave it just looks so wrong if you know what I mean :) I'm sure the missing model will turn up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frank, know exactly what you mean ! LOL Sure it will, it just might take some time

      Delete
  3. That Panda is a scream, great job Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael, they were quite inventive in the movie with different henchmen

      Delete
  4. Lovely minis, Panda is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil, he should have a special rule in games like, I can't believe he shot me, or loose a turn while you work out if he's friend or foe ! LOL

      Delete
  5. That Panda minion is so cool. Love the effects on his eyes.

    I'm soon to move myself (Again...) and am not looking forward to packing my hobby area and minis up (Again...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dai, the eyes were a challenge to do realistic artificial eyes.
      Hope the move goes smoothly with no mishaps mate, and you can get to your stuff quicker than I have mate

      Delete