Tuesday 29 October 2019

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST !

Here is the last entry for my suicide squad box, until I can find the missing pieces, Deadshot, played by Will Smith in the movie, and will be replaced by Idris Elba in the next one. The model comes with a choice of heads with or without the mask, I decided on the one with.

Here is a group shot of all the heroes

and the villains that I've already shown, but makes it easier for my entry into this months painting challenge.

That's all for this post so until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

10 comments:

  1. A superb group of villains, all beautifully painted. You have really knocked these out of the park, Dave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan, feels good to get them done, finding these painting challenges good for clearing some unfinished projects

      Delete
  2. Yeah, you got through these in a short time mate, well done. A lovely looking group of minis. Now to see a battle report of you using them ingame! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dai, the challenge definitely lit a fire under me to get them completed. A battle report you say, will try and get one sorted as soon as I have enough space to set up and photograph for you

      Delete
  3. Awesome job! Great to see the gang as complete as it can be, well done Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael, happy to have them done. In other news should have the beds in the post at the end of the week

      Delete
  4. Another lovely painted model Dave but I'd be routing for the villains as the Panda is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frank, I don't think the villains would have much chance against the skillset on the other side, might have to play it out with only a couple of members of suicide squad, to make it last a bit longer

      Delete
  5. It's the Eyeball for me every time. Great looking set good guys and bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John, I don't think I could choose one favourite as like lots of them for different reasons, but glad you like the eyeball guy

      Delete