Monday 23 September 2024

JAWA NEW

 I've been busy over the weekend, trying to get the next seller area finished, this is another Jawa selling parts, and has a bigger selection from the first one I showed the last time.


As you can see above I used the Jawa I got recently with the scrap on his back, he seemed to fit being a seller well. Below is a clearer shot of the scrap in this section.


A lot of the bits came out of my spares box, and some were 3D casting bits that were removed from some of the vehicles I've got in the past.

Below is a overhead shot, which shows the two covers to help block out the extreme suns.


Below is a shot from the other end, showing the Moisture vaporators, and you can see a power droid in the shade, who knows if it works or not ! LOL


Last today I also made the awning for the front of the shop at the same time as the other two shown above, this was more complicated being arched but happy with the results.


That's all for todays post, so until next time, stay safe, and have fun !

Cheers Dave

2 comments:

  1. Excellent additional detail work and once more it is shown how useful it is to never throw anything away!
    Best Iain caveadsum1471

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iain, I'm sure my wife would disagree ! LOL But yes cool looking spare bits can always be useful, especially making scrap piles.

      Delete