Monday 1 July 2024

WHO'S STEERING THIS THING

 My sale of Lord of the Rings models, has been going well, which has provided some additional funds towards getting some more models for my Star Wars project, first up today is a Ronto crewed by Jawas, to represent the one seen in one of the additional scenes on the entrance into Mos Eisley, and yes it does have a Jawa dangling off the side, I did remove the guns, as I didn't need them all armed.


I also got this Jawa, who's obviously been foraging well with how full his sack is ( Or stealing, he is a Jawa after all ! LOL)


Next up are some models that i found, that look very much like AT-RT drivers, and a welcome addition to my Imperial forces.


The sixth model that came in the set looked more like an officer, so I went for the black outfit.


Last today are some AT-DP pilots, if you watched Star Wars Rebels, these did multiple roles on Lothal, including riding around on bikes, so I might need to get some more of these.


Still need to find AT-AT pilots, and some TIE pilots, but may just convert the Inferno squad for these. That's all for this post, so until next time, stay safe and have fun !

Cheers Dave

8 comments:

  1. Bravo, what a great worlk on all of them! Enjoyable stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suber, wanted to make sure they didn't spend too long sat on the desk, and become a burden ! LOL

      Delete
  2. That Ronto with jawas is too good! Its like it leapt straight out of the movies! I'm glad to hear the Lord of the Rings sales are going well too. I think you're in the best location possible to sell them and make a profit. The player base is much larger and stronger in your country than it is here. That's mostly because your former employer barely supports the game here but I'm sure you could have guessed that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeff, looking at it again in fresh light, I think it needs another glaze on the pale areas, but will leave it for a bit, and then reassess. As I never really got into the LOTR gaming, wasn't sure how well they would do, but hope when you do your clearout, you have equal success, even if GW doesn't support it much in your area.

      Delete
  3. Really great looking miniatures. The rondo looks like a store-bought toy (in a good way). 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stewart, don't worry I'll take the compliment ! LOL

      Delete
  4. Some nice stuff all round mate, but the Jawa's are my fave's, love the guy with the overloaded backpack, thieving little s*d! 😂😂

    Cheers Roger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roger, I do like the Imperials as they give me something different to Stormtroopers, but the Jawas are awesome, and even if it's bolted down, they'd find a way to take it ! LOL

      Delete