Friday 18 October 2024

WELL IT'S NOT THE TATE

 Have finished all the portraits for my client, there are 10 in total, 5 male, and 5 female, I've also done it as 5 oval frames, and 5 rectangles, just to add some variation, and also varied the styles of frame as well. You will also notice two of the pictures are ripped, this was my clients request, and loved them, but wished he knew what the whole picture looked like ! LOL


This part of the commission is now complete, but still got a seat, and some stairs to do, so more to come, so until next time, stay safe, and have fun !

Cheers Dave

9 comments:

  1. Oh they're very nice indeed, Dave. I can see why the buyer was so delighted in them. Marvellous work. Absolutely marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, they have certainly pushed my skill level, as I tried to remember how paint proper pictures, now in miniature ! LOL

      Delete
  2. Very nice work, Dave - the portraits all look fantastic. Love the uniqueness and details on each of them. Funny thing in these days of high quality mass produced models, toys, etc most people have no idea what it takes to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Azazael, you are right, in this world now, everything is so easily accessible, with so many different options available, that actual building and painting of takes a lot of work.

      Delete
  3. These came out really well, even the ripped one :) I think these will add a lot of flavor to terrain whether it be a house, castle, or anything really!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeff, they are certainly not something I would ever have imagined doing ! LOL

      Delete
  4. I'mso seriously fascinated by these! I do expect their gazes follow you when you walk in front of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suber, and they certainly do, storing them face down at the moment, so I don't feel like I'm constantly being watched ! LOL

      Delete
  5. Nicely done I love how these came out!

    ReplyDelete