Monday 14 October 2024

THIS IS THE WAY

 It's probably no surprise that I would want a model of the Mandalorian and Grogu, especially as I already have his N1 Starfighter, so was happy to get the set for my birthday, I've used multiple silver paints and washes to get the right sort of tones to his armour.


His little companion comes in two variations, one doing the magic hand thing, and the other in his favourite pastime eating, although they only provide a base for one version, it wasn't a major problem as I always have this size base about for my scratch builds ! LOL


Here is a shot of the two of them with his fighter.


I've also got my first two TIE Fighter pilots finished, tried to highlight the different areas of black differently to show the different materials.





Here they are exiting a LAAT


That's all for today, so until next time, stay safe, and have fun !

Cheers Dave

7 comments:

  1. John@justneedsvarnish14 October 2024 at 09:20

    All very nice, Dave! :-) I can't pick any favourite from these and good to see them with ships/aircraft/flying things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John, me either, as enjoyed working on all of them, and each provided their own unique challenges, thought it was a good excuse to pull the ships out ! LOL

      Delete
  2. What a lot of such good work. I particularly like Din Djarin and the tones on both armour and clothes, but everything here is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suber, glad you like the work on the armour, as it took six different layers to achieve ! LOL they were all fun projects, apart from Grogu, who gave me a headache being so small ! LOL

      Delete
  3. Great job. Those came out great! Especially next to the ships. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stewart, thought it was only right to add in a bit more to add to the pictures ! LOL

      Delete
  4. Now those are just really bloody cool mate!
    Cheers Roger.

    ReplyDelete