Monday 7 October 2024

KNOW YOUR ROLE

 Recently I levelled up in the game of life, and my family got me some great gifts, I had a pair of books, the next graphic novel for A.B.C. Warriors, and a book all about Stormtroopers, and their development, and variations.


I also got some models, including Dewback Rider, Scout Squad, Mando & Grogu, and a Inferno Squad. Now the last one you may know nothing about, as this is a made up Imperial unit, now you may be thinking Dave only goes for ones that appear in the movies or series, and you would be right, but I had a plan ! LOL Below is what the standard miniatures look like.


Recently you may remember I found pilot models for my AT-ST, and my AT-DP, and I've continued to look out for AT-AT pilots, having not found any, I realised that the above Inferno squad were very similar, so with a bit of conversion I could make the above into AT-AT drivers, and also TIE fighter pilots. Below is my first conversion of each.


I've then painted the first driver, to check it worked, and can be seen below.


Here is a reference picture to see if you think it looks right.


You may have noticed I haven't painted the symbols, and I'm thinking of looking for a transfer to achieve that, as it would need to be pretty small. That's all for today, so until next time, stay safe, and have fun !

Cheers Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment