Saturday 28 September 2019

IT'S ALL WHITE NOW !

After a few teething problems, I've managed to blitz through the rest of the Stormtroopers and now have all 8 finished

Here they are with the character figures as well

and a shot of just the characters together

and lastly a shot of all the hero characters together

This will be my entry for azazelx scenic-squaddie-september as board game figures count, and chess is definitely a board game.
All I've got left now is 8 rebel troopers and the Death Star base, plus the finishing touches like lightsabres and gloss varnish in places, at this rate I might get this project done before my new room, I personally hope it's the other way round ! LOL
That's it for this post, so until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

12 comments:

  1. The bad knight have my vote. They're all lovely but the knights really appeal. Especially the fellow in blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John, the bad knights stand out with all the colours, especially Jango Fett

      Delete
  2. Excellent paint jobs on all of them, Dave, but now I want to see their lightsabres attached. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan, me too, just need to find my coloured perspex rod ! LOL

      Delete
  3. Wow even with out the Deathstar this looks class Dave :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frank, the Death Star will be the icing on the cake I reckon

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Andy, it's been fun and a great way to clear this long forgotten project

      Delete
  5. This looks brilliant. What a great set to play with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, always enjoyed playing chess, now have two cool sets, as I have the Star Trek triple level chess as well

      Delete
  6. Looks spectacular Dave! Would love to lose a game of chess using those pieces! LOL (I'm rubbish at chess btw.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dai, you can’t be that bad ! Thinking that any one playing has to make a relevant noise before they can move a piece, lightsaber noise for sith and Jedi, blaster for others, maybe even a Wookiee howl lol

      Delete