Friday, 28 August 2026

SUPER COMMANDO'S

 No scenery today, as I really needed to finish my other Father's day present before my son thought I didn't like them. I've been quietly working on them since I got them, but being me chose a more complex scheme than the standard plain white, as I really wanted to paint them in the security colors that were seen in the Bad Batch series, on the base of professor Hemlock, the standard troops all have grey markings, the commander has darker grey and yellow, which is quite striking in my opinion.


Below is a reference picture to show what I was working from.


Glad to get these finished, and back on to some more scenery this week. Had some results this week, I have been signed off from Respitory  as I am down to 2 cm of fluid in my lung, and they will monitor my scans done by Oncology, incase it starts to increase again. Oncology might have found what's wrong with my hands, it may be a side effect of my INV treatment which is causing swelling in the joints and severe pain, so I've had my latest treatment delayed while I go through a course of steroids to combat the problem. I've noticed increased movement in my hands in 4 days, so a great sign for me.

That's all for today, so until next time, stay safe, and have fun !

Cheers Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment