Monday, 17 August 2026

WHAT'S A GORG

In my recent Market Street post, Roger asked what a Gorg was, as I said I was planning on doing a Gorg Stall, at the time I said they were a type of Amphibian /lizard, but I've done a bit more research and can confirm they are in fact an Amphibian. They come in multiple different types, and a lot of them are actually native to Tatooine, which would fit as the planet was once covered in water. Some species come from Naboo, and are imported in, which will make those more expensive, as will the rare species. Their main predator are Worrts (the creature outside Jabba's Palace, that belched).

So now we know what they are, here is my stall, the design of the stall has elements of Graga's the Gorg Monger, but I've changed bits as well, to suit my gaming, the main construct was made with plasticard, and plastic rod, the cutting board is a piece of balsa, and the fan on the top was made from plastic strip, and a bit of greenstuff.


The sign on the front say's no Gungans in Aurobesh, and yes I purposely misspelt it, as they may not know how to spell it ! LOL

Below are some of the reference pictures I used for the Gorg's


Now I need to start on some Rugs and fruit, so until next time, stay safe, and have fun !

Cheers Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment