Sunday, 23 August 2026

DON'T COME BACK WITHOUT AT LEAST ONE MEILOORUN !

 For the next stall I've created a fruit vendor set up, for reference I looked at the fruit seller in the Phantom Menace, and also the frit seller that you see in the Mandalorian series, to get the original feel, but also the diverse fruit from the later one.


These were all made from a mix of plastic rod, and greenstuff, painting wise I tried to match to the reference on both the stands and the fruit, below is the reference I used to make these.


Still haven't come across the cotton material for making the awnings, so that will be a job for another time. I've got reference pictures for the next three stands now, being Droid parts, small creatures for sale, and riding beasts for rent, but they make take some time to do. That's all for today, so until next time, stay safe, and have fun !

Cheers Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment