I've managed to finish the Krayt dragon for Keith's Monster May(hem) without having to do too many WIP shots posts.
The tongue was made in a similar fashion to the rest of the model, the basic shape being made of foam, carved and then sanded, but I used liquid greenstuff to add texture, after painting a layer all over the top, I then dabbed it with a scrap piece of sponge, this gave the dots you see on a tongue. most of the head textures were made with magic sculpt, and just a few smaller details done with green stuff.
Because of the size of the piece I used a different method for painting, most areas had a base layer of GW Rakarth flesh, around the mouth and eye I put a layer of Vallejo pale flesh. Once dry I put a layer of GW Agrax Earthsade all over, once this was fully dry, I put a layer of GW Carroburg Crimson around the eye and mouth. Next the main part of the head had a layer of GW Biel Tan Green Shade put over, I also put some over some of the crimson areas as well. Once this was fully dry, I highlighted around the mouth with very watered down GW Cadian Fleshtone. For a highlight on certain areas of the green I used very watered down GW Rakarth Flesh.
The teeth spikes and horns, all had a basecoat of GW Corax White, once dry they had a coat of GW Agrax Earthshade, once this was dry, I highlighted with GW Corax White. On the horns I did two coats of GW Nuln Oil to get the dark tone.
Hope to get another monster done for the challenge but will be a lot smaller than this one. So until next time stay safe and have fun !