Wednesday 1 May 2019

STAR BAR

No I'm not giving away free chocolate, but continuing on with the cantina for my Star Wars project. Now no bar would be complete without it's tables stools and booth seats, so I've been working on these

They are almost finished, and then I will be casting them as I need multiple of them, I will also be making them available on the web site at a later point as well.
Now I've also been continuing on with the denizens of the cantina, these models came from Tritex Games, which I then converted to make them more like the characters in the film.
First is Arieil Schous who was in the original episode 4 and remained for the extended version as well.

Next we have Sal'torr Kal Fas who was also in both versions, as you can see from the reference picture I need a another one like this which is Hrchek Kal Fas

the third one is Lirin C'arn, who was in both versions but really obscure to spot. You will notice I haven't done the base on this one as I intend to remove him from it and sit him on a bar stool

I have also added another model to my Imperial forces The Grand Inquisitor, he appeared in the series Star Wars Rebels, he has Sith skills and was a formidable opponent the model was from FFG Imperial Assault.

In other news I will be at Entoyment Unit 2, Fleetsbridge Business Centre, Poole BH17 7AF on the 11 th of May running a Death Match demo day, so if your in the area please pop in and say hi.
That's all for this post, so until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful additions Dave! I love the new patrons too - I am feeling inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael, thought the tables and seats would be useful, next will be the bar itself. With the patrons I have some really obscure ones coming up but needed the furniture to do them.
      Glad they’ve inspired you as long as it’s not too much of a distraction from your current project

      Delete
  2. You are certainly into your "Star Wars", Dave and I applaud your enthusiasm. It's a good idea to make bar-room scenery. My brother printed out a load for me with his 3D printer but that wouldn't put me off buying yours. More choice is never a bad thing, is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan, always been a fan, just now finally realising the ideas I had as a kid. Can never have too much scenery can you ! LOL

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love all these new cantina denizen additions! Defel are ugly sons of guns. All three of these non-humans look so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dai, some were simple repaints, where others needed some conversion work to make them look more like the film

      Delete