Friday 3 May 2019

MECHANISMO MAY

This months painting challenge on azazelx blog is to paint mechanised pieces, as I want to do some more robots for both my Imperial Assault and A.B.C. Warriors I thought this is as good an opportunity as any to get my motivation on.
For Imperial Assault first I'd like to do some more R4's, R5's and RA7 protocol droids, probably going to do them all for my Imperial forces.
Next are some that are going to need building, first of these are the FX medical assistant, luckily enough I managed to get a good base model from Tritex Games so that should save time, and have started work on it already.

  Next is J4X-7 this is a model that was created by Fantasy Flight Games for IA, but they never made a model just an equipment card for Jarrod to use, as you may know I'd rather have a 3D model than a card so aiming to build and paint this as well.

The last one I'm aiming for this month is Zippo from A.B.C. Warriors, for those who don't know this robot he was introduced in the Volgan War series and recruited by the warriors to help continue their fight.

Will do updates as I go and a roundup at the end of the month, that's all for this post, so until next time have fun !
Cheers Dave

5 comments:

  1. I'm very much looking forward to seeing your progress on these robots, Dave. I do like Star Wars but anything 2000 AD related will always get my thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bryan, I thought Zippo might peak your interest more than the Star Wars bits, hoping to do a lot more for Forgotten Heroes this year hopefully finishing the whole set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff Dave, I had the "Star Wars" figures of both of those robots back in the day, and nice to see "Zippo" being added to your ABC Warriors too.

    Cheers Roger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roger, ah the good old days of Palitoy/ Kenner figures, wish I'd kept mine ! LOL
      Decided which arm set up I'm doing for Zippo now, so hopefully the construction should be finished soon, then only six more to finish them all.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete