Have managed to make a bit of progress on a couple of my current projects, firstly is a couple more steps on the rebel transporter
As you can see in this first picture I've been filing the holes from the original push fit internals.
Next I ground off the edges around the rim.
Then using plasticard I added in the edges to bring it more inline with the reference picture. The next step requires some filler work, which I need to pick up as I've used up all I had on the house before Xmas.
I have found my coloured plastic rod so have now added all the lightsabre glows on my chess set.
I also found some statues I've had for years, they were in packs of Frosties when episode 1 of Star Wars came out, I'd always intended to paint them, just never got around to it. Now I know these have no gaming purpose but gave me a good chance of practising some different techniques that I don't use very often. I'll show the rest when they're finished but was pleased with how these two turned out.
That's all for this post, so until next time have fun !