Firstly I'd like to wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year !
I thought I would also show the first few steps I've taken with the rebel transporter.
The first thing I needed to do was fill in the holes on the top, I started this by sticking plasticard inside to block the holes. Then I used green stuff over the top to add detail ( this will be able to see in later shots).
Next I needed to modify the back hatch to trail off more, as you can see in the pictures first I marked it with a pen, then cut carefully along the line
To get the shape required I used masking tape to give the rough shape, on both the front and back apertures
I then used fibreglass and resin on the inside to add strength and shape.
While the top was left to set hard I started work on the bottom section, first I drilled out the three engine holes, I did this by drilling a pilot hole, then using a wood boring drill slowly widened the hole.
Next I added a green stuff lid to each of the engines, using my little finger as a support inside the engine while securing it.
Once the above was dry I then filled in the back of the holes.
That's as far as I've got so far, hopefully I will have more to show soon, so until next year have fun !