Yesterday my daughter came up to see me with a rather large pile of goodies for me, nothing too unusual about that, as my children always get me great gifts, but in this instance my daughter was just the delivery person for this particular pile. Where my daughter currently works, a regular visitor nicknamed Squirrel, while chatting with him at one point, she showed him what I did with models, and also got onto my current health condition, and how all my children were worried last year. Over following weeks Squirrel would pop in, with models he had dug out of storage to send up to me, There are sealed in the box kits from many decades, part built kits, vinyl figures from Star Wars and Star Trek, basically a modellers paradise, all given and wanting nothing in return, just it would be nice to see them built and painted, here's a picture
Since this began, he followed the business facebook page, and I friend requested him, so I can thank him personally, I've also passed a message through my daughter, that if there is any or all the kits he wants back once I've built and paint them, as that's only fair as he purchased the kits in the first place. I will have fun building and painting them all that's for sure ! LOL
Also I've managed to level up again in the game of life, don't know how I manage it, personally I feel like I'm stuck on level 18, until I get it right ! LOL My family got me some great gifts, as always, and that should keep me busy also as you can see below
All these distractions aren't helping paint Orks, so I really need to knuckle down on that, as Wudu, has already painted almost as many as I aim to do in total ! LOL do check out the yearly competition between Wudu and IRO the true Orktober guys, that's all for today, so until next time, stay safe, and have fun !
Cheers Dave
No comments:
Post a Comment