As I teased a lot of ships last time, I thought it only proper to bring another one to the blog in quick order, today is the Raptor from the reimagined series of Battlestar Galactica, this was a totally new ship, some say it was a replacement of the shuttle from the original series, but that actually appeared in the series. The Raptor's role was recon, and transport and appeared all the way through the series. The model was produced by Moebius in 1/32 scale. This model had a bit of an accident when we moved house, and the landing gear got broke, and one of the antennae on the nose got lost, so I had to replace it and fix them (seems to be a recurring theme these days ! LOL)
Painting and weathering were pretty straight forward, but I did the weathering after putting the transfers on, to blend them in better. Here is a shot of the interior with the dash transfers.
Hoping to get some more done before the end of the challenge if I can, so until next time, stay safe, and have fun !
Cheers Dave
No comments:
Post a Comment