Thursday, 23 July 2026

ONE SMALL STEP

 Or many small steps in my case, and no giant leaps with my knees and spine ! LOL So lets start today with a completed piece, the holographic sign board for going outside my spaceport for Star Tours, for the holographic part, I used a piece of acetate and painted the symbol on the reverse side so it glistens more.


The symbol is the same as you see at the Disney theme parks, but I changed the lettering to Aurobesh as is the standard you see in Star Wars, here is the symbol you see at the parks.


I've made progress on the Void Spider, and added all the details to the four sides, now I need to build the engines beneath, and the landing legs.


I've also managed some progress on the Turbo Tank, and am experimenting with the painting of the first side, while I start building the last side.


As you can see I've add some dust color on the bottom, structure, once the top section is finished I will add dust there as well, I've also started to put magnets to fix the weapons in and allow them to move easily. That's all for today, so until next time, stay safe, and have fun !

Cheers Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment