Change of pace today a display model rather than a gaming piece, but being a vehicle still counts for the challenge. Now I know not everyone liked the reimagined Battlestar Galactica, and prefer the original, where as I happily watch both, and more models is always good in my book ! LOL So today is my fully finished MK VII Vyper, it even has all the transfers on, and weathering done as well, and even painted up the inside of the base to make it stand out more.
I had started this at the beginning of the challenge until my room got moved into storage, now starting to pull things out, I can hopefully get them finished, here's the models moved up so far.
As I find the transfer sheets you will probably see more of these in detail as I get them completed, so until next time, stay safe, and have fun !
Cheers Dave
Oh man, I love a viper! What an amazing model, I love what you did with it! Can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteThank you Grimmleigh's Fiends, the hardest part with the new era ones is trying to match colours and patterning that was originally done in CGI ! LOL Hopefully it won't be too long before the next one's finished.
DeleteWhat a good looking model, really good lines. One day I'll give that series a watch.
ReplyDeleteThank you SD, my favourite Vyper's are the original and the MK II, but really wanted the later version as well, still missing base stars for both series and the new Cylon raider, which are getting hard to find ! LOL
DeleteExcellent model and I definitely want to see more of the stuff you teased.
ReplyDeleteThank you misterc, hopefully some won't take too long to get done, others may take a lot longer ! LOL
DeleteWooow! Amazing model 😍
ReplyDeleteThank you Michal, nice to do a traditional model kit every now and then, rather than a wargaming piece ! LOL
DeleteThat's beautiful! Battlestar Galactica 1980 and the new one can perfectly coexist! I'm a huge fan of all the designs of the 2003 version, and this Viper is simply great, I love the way you approached the model and the whole result. So say we all!
ReplyDeleteThank you Suber, I will often watch the original and reimagined series one after the other, as I love them both, and Vypers are just such a cool design whichever season. I do like to try and get as close to the reference as possible where I can, and so say we all.
Delete